SkyFineUSA Product Warranty & Returns
SkyFineUSA stands behind every breathalyzer manufactured and sold. If during the first year of operation any SkyFineUSA unit ceases to function properly, SkyFineUSA will repair or replace the defective product at no charge.
It is important to take proper care of your SkyFineUSA breathalyzer to avoid having to send the product back for warranty service. Make sure you wait 15-20 minutes after eating, drinking, or smoking before blowing into the tester. SkyFineUSA sensors are an extremely sensitive component. Blowing any residual alcohol, smoke, saliva, or food into the tester can permanently damage your product and possibly void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service, please call 888-866-5016 or email Customer Service at email@example.com, describe the issue you are having, and request a Return Authorization number. Customers are responsible for return shipping back to SkyFineUSA service center.
Please read the SkyFineUSA product manual for the complete terms and conditions of this one year limited warranty.
How to Make a Return
Step 1 – REQUEST AN RMA NUMBER (Return Merchandise Authorization)
You will receive your return instructions and Return Merchandise Authorization form by email after speaking with one of our customer service team members. Please contact customer service to request an RMA:
STEP 2 – PACK YOUR ITEM
- Place your item in the original manufacturer’s packaging
- Place the original package into a shipping carton along with a note referencing your RMA number.
STEP 3 – SHIP YOUR ITEM
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Contact SkyFineUSA for the return shipping address.
Once our Returns Department has received and inspected your return, your refund or exchange will be issued. SkyFineUSA reserves the right to refuse return, refund and/or charge a restocking fee of up 40%-60%.